The seventh art


Hi readers
In my life the movies and series are the greatest fountain of entertainment, I can’t imagine a life without them, but I prefer the series because I don’t need a lot of time to watch them, I can start a series one day and finish them months later, but too star one in the night and finish in the morning. If we talk about the style of series I prefer the Japanese animation or well know anime, had shorter episodes and a plot dense but break my hearth when the animation is low cost
I don’t had a favourite type of plot, I can enjoy a drama or a situation of action with the same excitement. But my favourite series is Gotham, a mix of drama and action in a corrupted city where the main actor is a cop, is a prequel to the history of batman



Comments

  1. there are no life without movies or series, it will be hell on earth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts