A tool for everything

The technology in my life is present since i had five years old, that was a Nintendo 64, after them I starting use the computer to play video games and in rare case to study because we don´t had internet. When I had nine years my parents gift me my first cellphone, an old cellphone like a brick in which I played snake. When I had 14 got a smartphone, this was of my brother and before him of my dad, on this new cellphone was used to play music, play better games and in strange case to call someone. I grow up and the technology too an then come my notebook, I think that this is my indispensable object, because I use this to work, social media, play video games, watch movies and series, i can connect it to the TV, to the radio easily, etc...
I think is more indispensable than my cellphone because I lived without my cellphone and that don´t was so much terrible

Comments

  1. You were so little when you got your first cell phone! jaja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I think technology it's importat too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts