Better times photos

In my family photographs was very important because we had so many boxes with them. Are photographs from decade of 1950 to decade of 2000. This photos have so much memories and feelings.



My favourite one is this. It was take in December 31 of 2016 before the celebration of happy new year 2017. I am in the centre of the picture posing ridiculous to my left was my best friend Juan and below (The half face) is my cousin. We were in the Juan´s room in our end year´s reunion the time when we do a remember of year. I don´t know why we start to take photos in the moment but this one is so funny.
This photo is my favourite because the two humans that appear are important to me, they are my pairs. I grow up whit them at the point that are my half brothers

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts