My entire life

Hi buddys, I'm Nicolás. Are you ready for a shame of post?. Well, I'll write about my life, a good life :). I was born in Santiago, Chile in the year 1998. I did the kindergarten in Santiago and the preschool in Frutillar, my basic and middle education were in Santiago in the Liceo Santa Juliana. Later finished the school I entry to Universidad de Chile to study agriculture. My family is common, my dad, my mother and my older brother, in the past I live with my Grandma, Grandfather, and a uncle with her partner, all of them direct family of my mother. I'd like walk in parks or do trekking, listen music every kind of music, sleep, talk about not serious topics and overall play video games.

Comments

  1. I Nicolas ,if you want we can play video games .

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts